Looking for diversity? Do you enjoy a challenge?
Remax is a progressive employer with a vibrant and happy team-orientated culture. We have opportunities, based from our Nathalia office in Northern Victoria, for suitably experienced, full-time and driven staff.
With extensive training provided, many of our employees have proven the benefits and progress that can be experienced with a career at Remax
We are currently looking for:
We are one of Australia's leading Rapid Door Manufacturers looking to expand our operations and grow our team of fabricators.
About the role: we're currently seeking a Fabricator to join our team to assist with the daily fabrication and assembly activities required to keep multiple concurrent projects on the move. The role will assist the production team in delivering projects on time and budget.
Responsibilities and Duties will include;
- Fabrication and assembly of doors to company quality standards and drawings.
- Operation of plant and equipment including CNC machines, power tools and equipment
- Meeting production time and quality benchmarks and recording in manufacturing system
- Some off-site installation work as required.
What you will need to succeed:
- Keen eye for detail with a professional attitude
- Preferably a trade background. (Metal work or carpentry trade experience will be an advantage)
- Ability to work unsupervised, and/or supervise others
- Competent driving skills and current license.
What you will get in return;
This is an opportunity to join a reputable organisation with a great culture and team environment. A rewarding career path awaits the successful and motivated candidate. Work uniform, PPE and extensive training for your role is supplied.
If you see this as an opportunity to join a quality-focused, leading doorway solutions provider and believe you have what it takes to contribute to the company's vision and mission; send us your application. We'd love to hear from you!Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Store Person / Warehouse Coordinator
Responsibilities for this role will include;
- Prepare consignments, labels and freight manifests
- Despatch and receive goods, loading/unloading delivery vehicles
- Regular cyclical stock counts and work cell replenishment
- Maintain an immaculate warehouse and storage plan
- Transfer of finished goods from manufacturing to installation vehicles or sites
- Pick and packing orders
Key attributes and requirements for this role include;
- Current forklift license
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent housekeeping and organisation skills
- Physical fitness and strength for working on your feet and lifting/shifting parts and parcels.
This role will work closely with both purchasing and production departments and provides an opportunity for further career advancement within an organisation with strong focus on personal development and work/life balance. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to make your mark in Australian manufacturing, contact us today and forward us your resume and relevant work experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Demand and Supply Planner
About the role: We're currently seeking a Demand & Supply Planner to join our team to a take care of demand planning and materials resourcing for our busy production facility. Working with the Purchasing and Warehouse coordinators, this role plans, strategizes, and oversees all purchasing and inventory management, and delivers resources to production and projects, and drives MRP systems improvement. This role manages the critical relationships with our suppliers, and ensures robust Supply Chain Management. The role is office based and supports our Project and Production teams in delivering highest quality doorway solutions to our clients.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Production forecasting, for materials, products, project materials, tools etc
- Ensure that production cells are fully stocked
- Maintain up to date Parts, Prices, Stock Locations, Drawings and BOMs within ERP system.
- Identify and set up reliable and cost effective supply chains for new and existing parts.
- Maintain an efficient and highly visible Inventory control system to ensure no stock outage, minimize stock holding.
What you will need to succeed: Previous experience in Demand Planning and MRP systems is essential for this role, and any technical/engineering interest will be an asset. You will need a high level of attention to detail, some practical understanding of manufacturing, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be exceptionally organised, able to multi-task and work with multiple concurrent tasks with competing demands. Strong Microsoft Office skills, prior ERP experience and some knowledge of SQL/Visual Basic will get you a headstart in this role.Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com