Contamination Prevention in Food Manufacturing
Read this guide to strengthen your contamination policy
A contamination policy covering all bases is essential for Maintenance and Operations Managers of food and beverage processing plants.
There are many factors that will affect the contamination policy in your warehouse, which we will cover in this guide:
- Personnel practices - how to prevent microbial contamination
- Sanitary operations - what to do in terms of general maintenance, policies and procedures
- Building and facilities - how to approach exterior grounds and facility construction
- Pest control - how to reduce the chances of external contamination from vermin
- Workbooks for food security, food storage, and pest control are also provided.
Simply fill in the form on your left and this download will be sent direct to your inbox.