PRODUCTS USED: Remax High Impact 4500 Series Thermal Swing Doors
Coles Maintenance have the hefty job of maintaining Coles Supermarket stores nationwide and providing solutions for expensive maintenance requests and equipment usage; while also making sure that each store operates to a safe and high standard.
Did you know that Coles Supermarkets was founded on 9th April 1914 in Collingwood, Melbourne, Victoria and operates 741 stores throughout Australia, including 45 BI-LO Supermarkets?
Coles Maintenance requested a maintenance service from Remax; replacing their previous supplier’s rapid doors with Remax High Impact 4500 series Thermal Swing Doors. The old rapid doors at Coles were at an age where they required costly maintenance repairs and were beginning to cause OH&S issues with pedestrians. Coles decided to replace the old rapid doors with Remax Thermal Swingdoors supermarket door in order to:
- Lower long-term supermarket door maintenance costs
- Reduce OH&S issues
- Maintain temperature control between the supermarket and stock storage area
- Provide efficient staff walkways whilst maintaining a barrier for customers
- Provide an effective supermarket door with spring buffers, withstanding impact from trolleys, forklifts and other goods whilst being lightweight; enabling staff to push through the doors whilst pushing or carrying goods
- Providing a Quad-Action option, allowing supermarket doors to be opened beyond 90 degrees
REMAX SUPERMARKET SWINGDOOR Product Features
- Thermal Value Comparable with 100mm Polystyrene Panel.
- Range of standard colors that will not fade, and maintain attractive appearance in all environments.
- Double glazed window included in door panel as standard.
- Full surround rubber doors seals, forms an impregnable barrier when doors are closed.
- Self supporting mounting system does not rely on structural integrity of doorway/walls.
- Large spring impact buffers can be fitted to lower section for effective absorption of hard-hitting traffic.
- Option to incorporate signage into double glazed windows.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Consultancy and Planning
- Made to measure components
- Delivery and installation.
Supermarket doors Before (left) and After (right)
You Also May Be Interested In:
Installation of 4500 High Impact Supermarket Swingdoors and Bumprail at the redeveloped Woolworths Kyabram: Read More...