Remax Doors completed a project in Geelong for a leading manufacturer of medical devices who required a Movidor High Speed Door Bugstop Door to allow ventilation through the site as well as full vision to the outside for the goods inward / outward area allowing for quick and easy access into site for delivery and forklift vehicles while providing a barrier against unwanted elements.
The site previously had a Bugstop Door installed on a doorway at a new site for access to their storage area in a loading / unloading bay and contacted Remax via their construction team for a doorway solution with ventilation panels.
The Movidor Bugstop door was designed for doorways where:
- Regular access required throughout the day
- Full vision to the other side for clear view of deliveries as as well as allowing natural light into the facility
- Ventilation panels for air flow and pressure relief
- Mesh panels create a barrier against pests, leaves and rodents from entering site
- Fast Acting for quick and easy access throughout the day
- Automated opening and closing for deliveries and goods inwards / outwards, minimal downtime from waiting for doors to be opened and closed
- Low maintenance operation with soft bottom edge
Client: Medical Goods Manufacturer
Scope of Works
Consultancy and Planning