St. John of God - Ballarat Hospital
Read how the largest not-for-profit hospital in regional Victoria improved their operating suites' efficiency with Remax 4500 and 5000 Series doors.
St. John of God is a large not-for-profit hospital and they were experiencing a restriction in the functionality of their operating suites due to the doors being major obstructions. Find out how Remax came up with a successful solution.
Download this case study to find out:
- The demands and needs of the St. John of God Hospital
- How Remax's 4500 and 5000 Series doors provided the perfect solution
- How the doors circumvented the possible decommissioning of some operating suites
- How Remax's track record was one of the influrential factors in the decision
- How Remax doors have incresed the hospital's operational efficiency and decreased downtimes for operating suites.